An Essential Part of Every Divorce Process
The importance of negotiation skills cannot be overstated. Understanding your needs is the first step. When meeting with the other side, a calm, civil and direct approach goes a long way toward realizing a successful negotiation. As experienced family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Donna L. Buttler, we will identify the strengths and weaknesses of your case and present it in a manner that maximizes your outcome. The bottom line is that having the right negotiator will save you money and strengthen your position.
Talk to a member of our legal team about Divorce Negotiation today.
Why Have The Law Offices of Donna L. Buttler Negotiate Your Divorce for You?
Some people believe that negotiation means showing weakness, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Being willing to express what you care about, and to surrender the things you don’t, is a sign of knowledge and strength.
At The Law Offices of Donna L. Buttler we respect that strength and:
- Help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your position
- Bring serious high-level negotiating skills to the table for you
- Offer emotional support options if you need them to help you stay positive and confident
- Provide perspective on your spouse’s point of view so you can see their side
- Work to maximize the outcome in the ways that most matter you
Why Our Clients Prefer Negotiation
- Keep more control of the final outcome
- Actively participate in creating the final terms
- Easier to make progress because we can begin with areas of agreement
- Set your priorities and can focus on what matters to you
- Limit the extent of litigation and costly fees
“I am committed to helping couples find the best solutions for their families’ needs and goals.” – Ann K. Newman
If you would like to know more about how The Law Offices of Donna L. Buttler can bring our negotiating skills and experience to help you Negotiate Your Divorce…
If you would like to speak to one of our experienced family law legal team members to help you decide which process would be the best for you and your family…
Talk to a member of our legal team about Divorce Negotiation today